Not only are tea sandwiches fun to eat, but they are also fun to create, with a variety of flavours that can be put together. With different kinds served all together on one plate, they are truly a feast for the eyes.
Roast peppers from a jar have become my favourite summer time ingredient. I like to serve them as antipasti, add them to salads and in this case delicious cream cheese, roast peppers tea sandwiches.
Cream cheese is great with almost everything because of its moderate taste. In this sandwich, it goes so well together with the ready-made smoky roasted peppers and fresh parsley. Delicious!
- 3 slices giabata bread
- 3 tbsp cream cheese Philadelphia
- 1/3 cup roasted yellow & red peppers, coarsely chopped
- Parsley, finely chopped
1. Toast the bread in a toaster, and then, using a round food cutter, cut 3 circles.
2. Cut the marinated roasted yellow and red peppers into small pieces.
3. Spread the cream cheese on top of the toast, arrange the roasted peppers and sprinkle with parsley.